Dave Carnell

Don't forget: TMI, 0; Chappaquidick, 1.

Patrick Conroy wrote:

Robatoy wrote in news:design-867337.22255006062005
:

http://www-formal.stanford.edu/jmc/p...clear-faq.html

With the startling increase in the number of cases of Autism, there's
renewed interest in Mercury contamination.

I personally find the amount of Mercury that comes from coal-fired plants
objectionable and would prefer alternative energy sources.

I'm more than willing to entertain a discussion on revitalizing our nuclear
plants. But as one who remembers TMI very well, I'm damned motivated to
ensure proper oversight of the General Contractor and Operator.