David

yeah, but, he's already moved the problem part (lower guide)

dave

alexy wrote:

David wrote:

George wrote:

Time to move the wheels forward the thickness of one washer....

Don't do it on a powermatic! I tried that after reading about coplanar
theory. The unit is designed correctly and tracks all blades perfectly
without being coplanar. I put washers in, thinking I was smarter than
the mfgr, and fired it up with a wide blade. No good. Removed the
washer and all my blades track well.

But if he puts the same number of washers on the top and bottom wheel,
isn't he maintaining the original geometry, while moving the whole
thing relative to the guides?