Doug Miller

In article , Robatoy wrote:

A Suburban to go deer-hunting, albeit overkill, would be somewhat
acceptable if that's all it was used for. Up here in Kanuckistan, you're
not allowed to shoot deer from a moving vehicle, Doug.

I don't know of any place where that *is* allowed. I was talking about using
the 'Burb to haul my hunting gear, and hopefully a dead deer or two, while
keeping everything enclosed and locked up. Depending on where I'm hunting
(private land vs. public) I'll walk between 800yd and 2mi to get to my hunting
spot after I park.

--
Regards,