Robatoy

In article ,
"Cyrille de Brébisson" wrote:

Hello,

Its spiffiness becomes amplified when you bolt a couple of nuclear
generators onto a new set of cross-country electrified high-speed double
track railroads and get all them damned trucks and busses off the road.
That alone will be a huge step in the right direction.
BTW.. build in some accountability in that new system, i.e. Do Not
privatize it. Staff the whole damn thing with military vets.

Efficient transportation running off of a clean power source.

And while I'm at it, outlaw or tax the bejeezus out of all privately
owned vehicles over 2500 pounds with engines bigger than 2 litres.

That might be a little bit stiff...
my VW Jetta (hardly a large vehicul) is 2600 with 2.1 litre engine....
you might want to turn the knob a little bit higher in order to include most
cars and exlude most monstruosity (1/2 of the 6 cilinders and all the 8 and
more...)...

cyrille

Cyrille,

You get to keep the car, but are confined to a maximum of 10,000 km per
year. How is that? G
One of my daughters has a Diesel Jetta..I just love driving that thing.