RonB

Mac:
I have had one of these for about two years and love it. I use it as a
general woodshop tool and it has served me well. This was my first lathe
and it has been a good teacher. The only problem I have had is a sticky
speed control. At JETs advice I disassembled it, cleaned it out and lightly
burnished the pin. Seems to work fine now.

Someone mentioned JET noise and this certainly hasn't been a problem for me.
Unloaded you can hardly hear it run. Loaded noise depends on what I have
mounted but mostly air noise until I start cutting.

Have fun with it.

RonB