Al A.

On 7 Jun 2005 00:32:02 -0500, geoff m
wrote:

A wee project for the weekend was makign some sawhorses. The builders
left some wooden ones behind 5 years ago, and they are finally
expiring. they also take a lot of room when you don't need them. I
made a pair with folding legs, where the legs fold parallel with the
top so the whole lot can live in the rafters between times.
See sawhorse1.jpg, sawhorse2.jpg and sawhorse.txt in the
http://www.metalworking.com dropbox.
Geoff

WOW! Those are "Military Grade" sawhorses if I ever saw some.
I'm betting that you could actually put a horse on them, and
saw him in two.

Nice job!

AL A.