Colbyt

Default Looking for Reusable plastic Tie Wrap

"MP" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm looking for a specific plastic tie wrap, looks like a christmas tree
with a slit at the one end (so you can feed it through then twist it in
place. Something like this: If someone knows where I can get these I

would
REALLY appreciate it as I can't find them anywhere.

/\
/ \
/ \
/ \

This is the second or third time you have posted. If I am understanding your
request, this type comes with some garbage bags. Do you a supplier? Or a
quantity of them?

If you posted what you want to do with them, some one, myself included might
be able to help you.

Colbyt