Robatoy

In article , "George"
wrote:

Its spiffiness becomes amplified when you bolt a couple of nuclear
generators onto a new set of cross-country electrified high-speed double
track railroads and get all them damned trucks and busses off the road.

How you going to obtain right-of way? Don't say you're going to
use the highway, because messing with the area for the public's cars
won't get yo reelected.

Right Of Way?? Confiscate what you need.
In areas where DieBolt wants too much money to assure you an election
win, contract Bechtel to dig you a tunnel. Bechtel still has some
tunnelling gear sitting around Boston.

Oh ye of little faith. All you have to do it make it worth-while to the
right people. But FIRST we use up all the oil, we have to bring those
voters to their knees first. What good is an empty highway?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but am I being a tad cynical today?