Cyrille de Brébisson

hello,

And while I'm at it, outlaw or tax the bejeezus out of all privately
owned vehicles over 2500 pounds with engines bigger than 2 litres.

You're gonna look kinda strange hauling plywood with a Honda Civic... and
think I'll keep my Suburban for deer hunting, thank you very much.

Never had trouble doing that on my Girlfriend 2 door civic 1.3L engine...
also most peoples do not go deer hunting :-)

I now also have a Ford Courier pickup truck at 2200lbs and 2L engine... with
a 8.5ft bed, perfect for these 8ft beices of wood :-)

cyrille