Brian Mahaney

On 6 Jun 2005 11:54:12 -0700, wrote:

At the risk of sounding like a wiseguy, how about posing your question
to Powermatic? Especially if you may have a bad bearing.

mailto

I did think of that. How do you know I didn't email them as well as this
newsgroup? I can be a wiseguy also But seriously, when I think of a
place to look for a broad range of real-world experience with woodworking
machinery, I think of this newsgroup, not the customer service rep at a
large corporation. I'm sure their help is great, but sometimes I like to
mine many sources to arrive at a solution that works for me.

Thanks for the input,
Brian