j.duprie

Default air compressor questions....

Hi folks,
I'm thinking about taking the leap into air tools. Sanders, staplers,
finishnailers, etc. I've got a decent basic understanding of air tools and
compressors, but not realy enough to make a good purchasing decision.
I'm a one man (sometimes 2) custom furniture shop, so I don't need a huge
unit. The most air it would us would be 2 folks running sanders....

I'm looking for something stationary.
I can run permanent air lines to the workstations.

I don't know anything about what brands are best (reliability, durability,
etc.). From what I've read and discussed with friends, a 2 stage is the way
to go....

any comments?

thanks
-_JD