Ken Sterling

I just purchased my first machine, a smithy 1220 LTD. I know the 3 in
1 machines are the underdogs in the group but with my small shop I
really don't have the room for bigger tools, plus I have very little
machine experience.

So now I need to find some adult vocational training in my area for
welding and metal machining. My wife is already complaining about how
little she see's me (even though I am 75 steps away from my front
door).

new baby pictures.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...Picture002.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...Picture001.jpg

Looks great - bet you're gonna have a bunch of fun with that machine
for a long time into the future. Just remember - cut away everything
that doesn't look like what you want... G BTW, for lathe work,
isn't the machine sitting a little low? May cause some back problems
after a few hours standing there. Anyway - ENJOY IT !
Ken.