IMM

Default power-tools

wrote in message
In article , IMM
writes

wrote in message
.. .
In article , IMM
writes
"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 10 May 2004 22:43:46 +0100, "IMM"

wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On 10 May 2004 14:06:58 -0700, (N. Thornton)

wrote:

"Jim White" wrote in message
I'm about to buy a new jig-saw and had pretty much settled on

the
Makita
4340, when I noticed an Hitachi CJ120V in Bradford's.
does anyone have any experience with Hitachi power tools? are

they
as
good
as'better than Makita?
Thanks
Jim

I dont know if this is any relevance to you, but of all power

tools
jigsaw has to be one of the least useful I find.

Regards, NT

I used to think that as well, until I bought a decent one.

There
is
a world of difference between a £30-40 DIY one and a professional
product at £110 or so,

So you go around cutting things
with it all day for the hell of it?

No. However, if I do buy a tool, I am going to buy one that will

do
the job required.

The point was that a jig-saw was the least used tool. You said yours

wasn't
because you had an expensive one. That mean you go around cutting

thing
all
day just to use it.

snip tripe by Bertie