Dave Liquorice

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 23:00:06 +0100, Jason Arthurs wrote:

I've recently been offered an APC SmartUPS 900 at a bargain price of
=A350 the unit is still sealed in the original packaging and is
obviously unused.

If you don't want it tell me who is flogging it and I'll have it. B-)

Does that answer your question? Even if the batteries are shagged
which I doubt they will be(*), a new set is only going to be around
=A330...

(*) I'd check the dates on the batteries and measure the voltage. If
all appears normal and they'll provide a bit of umph I'd apply a very
gentle charge to start with then slowly bring the charge current up to
the recommended level over a few hours.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail