Jim White

Default power-tools

Thanks, guys. I reckon I'll prolly get the Makita. Or the Bosch. Unless my
man comes up with a good price for the Atlas Copco. Or the Hitachi.

Sorry about the silly kerfuffle further down, but I don't think I had much
to do with it. ;-)

Jim

"N. Thornton" wrote in message
om...
"Jim White" wrote in message

I'm about to buy a new jig-saw and had pretty much settled on the Makita
4340, when I noticed an Hitachi CJ120V in Bradford's.
does anyone have any experience with Hitachi power tools? are they as

good
as'better than Makita?
Thanks
Jim

I dont know if this is any relevance to you, but of all power tools a
jigsaw has to be one of the least useful I find.

Regards, NT