Australopithecus scobis

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 11:18:28 -0700, nospambob wrote:

Again updating the program leaves it neutered, doesn't work. Can't
get to their help as any input is considered "done" per their tracking
logo. Suggestions other than IE or AOL welcomed!

1.0.4? Mine was a bit flaky when I upgraded a few days ago. If your old
version is still around, try uninstalling all your extensions, especially
AdBlock. Check your proxy settings. Zap your cache. Double check your
preferences. After a few burps and hiccups my upgrade is working fine. I
had to fetch new extensions to get things back to normal. Good luck.

--
"Keep your ass behind you"
vladimir a t mad {dot} scientist {dot} com