Nick

Default Moisture inside window panes - a temporary fix ?

I have a few 12+ year old double-hung Appleby windows that are gettting
moisture between the panes. They are out of warranty of course, so I think
its either a) live with it b) replacement sashes from Appleby c) new frames
or d) modify the existing sashes to vent the moisture. Recommendations
anyone ?
The last one seems off-the-wall, but I recall that Pellas in a previous home
had small vent holes in the bottom of the sashes and they would fog up if
not cleaned out periodically. I could easily add small vent holes to the
failed Appleby's and sacrifice some thermal efficiency, but at least be able
to see out the windows. Has anyone tried this ?
Thanks in advance for your thoughts and advice on this.