keith_765

keith_765 wrote:

How do you stop this glue from setting and blocking the out let hole.

I've
stood it up right, stood it upside down and it still sets in the out

let. By
the way the stop cap is on. The only way I know of unblocking it is to

drill
it out with a small drill bit.

That works. Ive used a couple of other methids.
(i) use an extra removeable tip and soak in acetone (nail varnish
remover) oivernight to clear that

(ii) After every use, blow the nozzle clear by squeezing the bottle
upright to clear any glue, wipe with rag soaked in acetone, and put the
ruddy cap on.

Those work for occasional use, but I use gallons of the stuff making toy
planes, so I drill away when it gets manky and if I overdrill slip a
nozzle on - you can buy spare nozzles at the model shops.

Any ideas.

Keith.

Thanks to all who replied. Number (2)above seems to be the one. I'll try.
blowing the nozzle clear via squeezing the bottle.