Blair

"Stefek Zaba" wrote in message
Blair wrote:

Thanks for your help. I am only fixing curtain rails and blinds so the
EasiDrive would probably be adequate.

Your choice, of course. Me, once I'm making up a Screwfix order, I
figure (a) buying a box of 100 from a semi-trade supplier like them is
so much cheaper than buying a plastic-pack of 10 from a shed that I may
as well at least consider a notch up in quality; (b) if I'm going to
have a large (to me) quantity of them lying around for the next 2-5
years, I may as well have the grade that'll let me do more jobs.

But as I say, I don't think there's that much in it!

Cheers, Stefek

A friend told me that he bought a pack of 10 metal RediDrive from B&Q but
they cost about £8
Screwfix (owned by B&Q) charge £8.71 for 100 metal RediDrives but charge £6
postage, total cost £14.71
However as I only need 24 items it is still cheaper to buy the 100 which
leaves me with 76 surplus items.
As you say the better quality would enable more jobs to be done in the
future,
Blair