Bill

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 13:19:22 -0500, Brandon Addison wrote:

I just stripped some old ceiling tiles from the kitchen in an older house my
mother just bought. There was a great looking tounge and groove ceiling up
behind the tiles, just with tons of adhesive blobs still stuck to the wood
that kept the tiles up. We want to keep the wooden ceiling, so does anyone
have any suggestions as to what we need to use to remove the old adhesive.
I have no idea what the adhesive is made of. Any ideas/suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brandon Addison

Dunno about the wood, but I removed some off drywall (stupid ugly dark
cheap paneling) by using an electric paint chipper followed with acetone.