gary

"charlie b" wrote in message
My woodworking goal is to be able to develop the knowledge,
skills and abilities necessary to design, build and finish
furniture I can't afford to buy.

(BTW - Tom Plamann's done it - so there's hope.)

What're you shooting for?

charlie b

As a newbie and a hobbyist, my goal is to seek praise (and avoid snickers at
my screw-ups) from SAMBA and anyone else who sees what I've made. I think
about this all the time, "Loops, screwed up, what will people say?"
"Neat-of, bet I get lots of compliments on this project." Making money from
this hobby is furthers from my mind... maybe when I get better and quicker?

So far I've made cabinets for SAMBA and mother-in-law, and blue bird houses
for a Church fund raiser. Oh , and a few jigs and cabinets for my shop.
And I built my own house, I suppose that qualifies as woodworking.

Gary

Gary