EvoDawg

Ba r r y wrote:

On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 08:32:12 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

Can I sub out some Connecticut jobs to you?

Bring'em on down and I'll be glad to negotiate the price for you.

I'll be mailing them, postage due!

But don't forget, we have a different class of "carpenter" down here. Most
come from a desert land, sans wood, and you've got to be able to

communicate
with them .

We have Texicans, too! They work their ass off as framers, roofers,
and insulators, but they haven moved in to the finish or licensed
worlds all that much... yet.

The moniker isn't meant to be a slam on Texans. Whenever you ask one
of these guys where he's from, it's "Texas".

Barry

Well watch out when they do because they will under bid everything and your
jobs will go away. That's what has happened in California and it's
spreading to the northeast and midwest. The public here is finally getting
smart on their work quality. I get calls all the time to fix, Jose and Hose
B jobs.

Rich
--
*Remove "nospam" to email