The Natural Philosopher

Default Central heating using radiators in an open plan house with high ceilings

Jerry Built wrote:

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Jerry Built wrote:

I hate UFH. It is horrible. Ghastly. I would not like t
live in a house which has it.

patently, you never have.

Is that one of your past-times, then - "statin' the bleedin'
obvious" ?

No, but one of my pastimes, which I have indulged since times past - or
in and from past times, is correcting other peoples extraordinary grammar.

:-)

I MIGHT have allowed 'pass-times' as an anachronism, but never past-times.

So: We establish that despite never having lived in a house with UFH,
long enough to critically assess it, you maintain a strong prejudice
against it, and your grammar sucks.

Any other interesting snippets you would like to share with the
assembled company? Before we pass on to more amusing topics?

J.B.