doubter

On 5 Jun 2005 17:35:58 -0700, "Ima Googler" wrote:

Thanks! I think I'll try that new extended roundup first. I suspect
it would be cheaper if I bought it concentrated and then mixed in one
of those sprayers. I've never used this stuff before, but I'm assuming
they have good directions on the bottle.

Not much required in the way of instructions. Yes it is cheaper to buy the
concentrate and mix it yourself. It is sold in various concentrations so
read the label for the proper dilution.

Do NOT cut the weeds before spraying. RU is absorbed into the plant so the
more foliage the plant has the better it is for applying the RU. I have
found it helps to put a drop or two of Dawn dish detergent in the sprayer
with the diluted RU. This breaks the surface tension and allows the spray
to cling better to the weeds. Lastly don't water the area where you spray
nor spray when rain is expected.