Blair

"Stefek Zaba" wrote in message
Blair wrote:
Screwfix show two types of cavity fixings as above
Are there different uses for each?

Don't think so, just a difference in price and possibly quality. I've
only used the pricier one, the RediDriva, which has always held very
well in the PB walls here. From the photo, the EasiDriva looks as if its
thread doesn't cut quite as far into the PB, so may be suitable for
slightly lighter loads but may be less likely to crack the skim (which
the RediDrivas do when driven just a bit too deep - not far, mind, just
for a few mm around the fixing, based on a sample of exactly one house,
objects in the mirror may be closer than they appear, E&OE, etc. etc. ;-)

Thanks for your help. I am only fixing curtain rails and blinds so the

EasiDrive would probably be adequate.
Blair