Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
"Dave Plowman (News)" writes:
In article ,
Steve Firth wrote:
And the entire thing introduced for the most ludicrous reason. President
Blair was miffed because he sold his house in Islington when he moved
into No 10. The fool thought that selling a house in Islington was a
good move shakes head the peopel who bought it from him resold for
about twice what they paid for it not quite a year after buuying it. El
Presidente was V. v. mad about this because the people selling it had
done nothing to improve the house just bought and sold it. So he decreed
that buyers shoudl be told how much the seller had paid and when and
then dressed it up woith some more guff to make the homeseller pack.

I've heard some ****e in my time, but this takes the biscuit.

I just retrieved all the deeds to my house, as they are of
no legal value anymore. I can see how much each previous
owner paid for the house, and how much their mortgage was
for. Actually, I can tell who owned the land all the way
back to 1652 which was facsinating, and went back much
further than I imagined it would.

--
Andrew Gabriel