OG

"--s-p-o-n-i-x--" wrote in message
On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 18:58:32 GMT, "keith_765"
wrote:

How do you stop this glue from setting and blocking the out let hole.

I've
stood it up right, stood it upside down and it still sets in the out

let. By
the way the stop cap is on. The only way I know of unblocking it is

to drill
it out with a small drill bit.
Any ideas.

Our local pound shop sells tubes of superglue for 29p. I tend to buy a
load of tubes then throw them away when the glue no longer comes out.
Far less stressfull than faffing about trying to unseal an old tube.

Poundland sell cyanoacrylate in 2 sizes
lots & lots of little tubes (not sure exactly how many - could be 12 or
15)
or 3 x 10g bottles.

Not bought the smaller ones, but haven't had a problem with the larger
bottles so long as you keep them upright. Brilliant value, I've seen the
10g bottles at £3+ elsewhere.