--s-p-o-n-i-x--

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 18:58:32 GMT, "keith_765"
wrote:

How do you stop this glue from setting and blocking the out let hole. I've
stood it up right, stood it upside down and it still sets in the out let. By
the way the stop cap is on. The only way I know of unblocking it is to drill
it out with a small drill bit.
Any ideas.

It reminds me of the crap joke about the Irishman that invented a
really stong glue..he couldn't get the lid off the the tube.

I don't think there is any way of sealing the tube so that it can be
re-used. I have had limited success inserting a pin into the tube
before replacing the cap but it's a bit hit-n-miss as to whether the
pin will come out again!

Our local pound shop sells tubes of superglue for 29p. I tend to buy a
load of tubes then throw them away when the glue no longer comes out.
Far less stressfull than faffing about trying to unseal an old tube.

sponix