Andrew H. Wakefield

Sometime back (maybe a year or more ago) I seem to remember some discussion
on this newsgroup about using some of the silica (?) crystals that absorb
moisture to help keep rods dry. Anybody tried this? Results?

Andy

"carl mciver" wrote in message
ink.net...
I keep my 7018 in an ammo can with a good seal. Got a little fancier
and it now has a removable power connector and a 100W reptile aquarium
heater bulb keeping things a nice 132 degrees when I plug the cord in, and
very dry after I take it out. All in all I think it cost me less than
twenty bucks.