The Natural Philosopher

Mike wrote:

"Anna Kettle" wrote in message

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 03:05:19 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Blue plastic held down with baler twine.

Baler twine aint what it used to be. I remember when it only came in
orange but the last bale I bought was blue

Disgusted of Pakenham on Sea

You know, SWMBO wants a summerhouse thing...I wonder if our farmer will
have some bales...

Oh good! It would make an excellent summerhouse and if you tell us all
about it I will be able to build a strawbale house by proxy

Perhaps we should have a summercamp get together to experiment with the best
way of building one.
I volunteer my field and straw bales :-)

Seiously mate, have a word with the CLA. I am not sure I didn't see some
such sttuff being displayed at hthe Game Fair last year.

I'll contribute some very rusty engineering knowledge

I DO know that a stack of bales lasts a LONG time if you keep rain off it.