Rod Hewitt

Default Silicone Grease Not Found. Vaseline as an Alternative?

(Ralph Corderoy) wrote in
:

Hi Grunff,

Thanks for perservering in pointing out B+Q supply it. Can you
tell me what it says on those two pots for £2.50, e.g. brand name,
product name.

PolyPipe Plc., Silicone Lubricant Grease, 100g. White pot, blue
writing.

Thanks. My local B+Q doesn't have it. The guy stocking the push-fit
waste pipe shelves knew what I meant but said he hadn't seen it for a
while. He suggested trying the `super store' B+Q at Bournemouth as
`they stock everything'.

Cheers,

Ralph.

I can vouch for them having it in Slough B&Q Warehouse today - and
goddam expensive. £5.13 - apparently just gone up from around £3. Think
I might go elsewhere.....

Small pots 2" high (sorry, 50mm, or around 1/13 of a Belgian ell) -
fairly pale blue print on white. No barcode - so prepare to wait at
least ten minutes extra for them to work out its price. Marley Silicone
Lubricant SZ100.

Rod