Hamie

Default B&Q Compound Sliding Mitre Saws

Doe anyone have an opinion of the B&Q compound cliding mitre saws? Are
they any good at all? Not for professional work, but I have a loft
conversion to finish (And a deck to build) and a few other things that
require some decent mitres so am thinking of buying one (Jey any excuse
to buy more tools .

They have a redeye 1200W and another 1800W at only 99.99 at the moment.
And a big 250mm job at 169.00 (All with laser sighting, The expensive
one with dual lines (I'm assuming the lasers track either side of the
blade).

Are these redeye and proline stuff any good at all? Are they tight &
accurate at their angles?

TIA

Hamish.