Charlie Self

TrailRat wrote:
One of the guys I drink with is a solicitor. His only comment when
pressed was "must be nice for insperation". Apart from that he said
very little on the subject.

TR

In the U.S., you'd want to ask your question of an intellectual
property lawyer. Copyright and trade mark law is complex and
convoluted, as is most law, far beyond need. I cannot imagine wanting
to copy WalMart or KMart or Costco furniture in the shop, but there's
really no accounting for taste, so I guess it's possible. I'm not sure
you could get the cheesy look using real wood even if you tried, though.