JB

Tracy,

I currently own a Hobart Hadler 120. I want something that can do aluminum.
This is a pure hobby.

I'm not sure what the answers are to your other questions but I will try to
find out.

Thanks again for the help.

Joe...
"Bandit" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey Joe!?, What do you plan on welding?(Steel, Alum, Stainless)
Does it come with a chiller that chills the water for the torch, or
does it have gas cooled torch? How thin is the matl that you're going
to weld? Gas cooled torches get hot and uncomfortable under high
amperage/long bead welding conditions, where as a liquid cooled torch
is much more comfortable and the torch/tungsten may have a longer
service life. Ask if you can see the machine in action to make sure
that it works. Tracy