Nick Müller

JB wrote:

I am requesting opinions to help determine whether it's worth the money
they are asking. It is close enough for me to pick up and not need
shipping.

Uhoh! Have you read the type platen? Over 90 Amps at 230V? No single
phase wall plug will withstand this load. Also, this monster seems to be
more than 25 years old. Not that it will not survive another 25 years
(Linde / Union Carbide), but you will get something a fraction of it's
size & weight for double the starting bid. It's also unclear wether it
is AC/DC, and what the knobs are for.

Do you need the 300 Amps?

Nick
--
"Wissenschafts"-Sendung auf einem der Privat-Kanäle:
"Der Behälter fasst 200.000 Kubik-Liter."