D. Gerasimatos

In article . com,
wrote:

Are you a moron or what? You call someone int the "Yellow Pages" and
they don't give you an answer. Oh, Miss whatever, we have to come over
and do an estimate. It depends on this or that. They you get 3
different estimates that arent even close.

I just asked the relative cost differences between hardwood
installation and marble installation. They shouldn't be much different
"where I am". If you don't know, or don't want to help, then just shut
your face. There's nothing more annoying than people who answer
questions that they don't know the answers to.

So you think that the installers won't be able to give you accurate
estimates without more information and yet you want us to do the
same? Just ask them the same question you asked here. Tell them you want
a ballpark estimate. Make up a scenario of a 20x20 square room and see what
they say. What did the flooring place say? Sometimes they can give you
that answer, too.

Dimitri