Joseph Meehan

Slumlord wrote:
I have a tenant who is deathly afraid of mice. I have had a rather
intractable problem in this one building where she resides. I bait,
kill them off, and they come back a few months later.

I am in the process of filling all the interior walls with cellulose
to deprive them of nesting areas and to seal all the holes that they
come through. This is a very old building that shares common walls,
so there are lots of penetration that allow the mice to move around
at will. Unfortunately, the holes, plumbing penetrations, etc are all
buried behind the walls. Closing them up directly is not an option.

I need SOMETHING as a temporary stopgap measure, until I can finish
retrofitting the place. I have read that mice eventually build up a
resistance to those ultrasonic emitters. Has anyone here had good /
bad experience using them?

The only good thing about them is it may make your tenant fell better.
However it will not stop or even slow up the mice.

I suggest a professional exterminator. They have tools and materials
you don't have access to.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit