Dave Plowman (News)

In article .com,
wrote:
The problem with getting completely useless replies like "Oh, there
must be a store that sells it" and "Why don't you just look in the
Yellow Pages" is just that other people who read these postings will
get the feeling that the question has been answered, and I won't get
any meaningful responses.
Well, there are no more Amateur Radio store left in New York City,
believe it or not -- else why would I have posted? I have been a ham
for twenty years and lived in New York City just as long -- I should
know.

If a ham, surely other hams should be able to help? One for the actual
price plus postage?

--
*Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.