George

"Hax Planx" wrote in message
.net...
George says...

Snicker. Going out of your way to look a fool versus looking it up

again?

www.metacrawler.com

If you can read, you'll learn a lot about how lacquers and such cure.

George, if you had been born a girl, we could call you Miss Information.
But all joking aside, you appear to be a clinical psychiatric case. In
this instance you are ass wrong, and most of the rest of your posts are
arguments over minute technicalities and semantics where your points are
dubious at best, and your attitude arrogant and abusive. But as Billy
Joel once said, 'you should never argue with a crazy ma-ma-ma-ma-man',
so I shan't do so any more. Welcome to the **** list, Georgie. You'll
get no more benefit of the doubt from me until your posts are more
rational and your attitude more civil. Toodles Napoleon, Jesus,
Einstein, or whoever you think you are.

Now that the children have plugged their ears, stomped their feet and left
the room, the curious might look at a fairly comprehensive article at
http://www.woodzone.com/articles/wood_finishes.htm
or http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworking/pages/w00060.asp

Of course, they've got it all wrong with their definition of "Varnish," and
all lacquers are created equal....