Rodders

Default Tatung 26MDA monitor with Sparking sound

I have a Tatung 26MDA multimedia display that after about a minute there
is the sound of a spark and the screen shuts off. The main power supply
is still running and the crt filaments are still glowing, seems to be
the eht that shuts off. The spark sound seems to come from the neck
board or the yoke, I have not been able to locate the exact spot yet.
The only label on the chassis is FM-2950 do not know if this is a model
number.

I have not been able to find any info on the web about this monitor,
even the tatung website does not list it. The closest I could find was
the 27MDA and even that had very little info.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Rodney