Default power-tools

In article , IMM
writes
"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 10 May 2004 22:43:46 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On 10 May 2004 14:06:58 -0700, (N. Thornton) wrote:

"Jim White" wrote in message
I'm about to buy a new jig-saw and had pretty much settled on the
Makita
4340, when I noticed an Hitachi CJ120V in Bradford's.
does anyone have any experience with Hitachi power tools? are they

as
good
as'better than Makita?
Thanks
Jim

I dont know if this is any relevance to you, but of all power tools a
jigsaw has to be one of the least useful I find.

Regards, NT

I used to think that as well, until I bought a decent one. There is
a world of difference between a £30-40 DIY one and a professional
product at £110 or so,

So you go around cutting things
with it all day for the hell of it?

No. However, if I do buy a tool, I am going to buy one that will do
the job required.

The point was that a jig-saw was the least used tool. You said yours wasn't
because you had an expensive one. That mean you go around cutting thing all
day just to use it.

What a wonderful statement of idiocy, can I suggest you take a break
from ng's

--
David