Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
antgel wrote:
Cue chorus of "told you so". My PPPro 12V drill/driver is annoying me.
I have been using it to drill through joists with a 16mm flat wood bit
- I thought wood drilling was the least tiresome form of drilling, but
apparently not in this case. After a full charge, it's running out of
puff after intermittent use over a couple of hours.

Something like a 16mm flat bit requires a large amount of energy. Any
cordless drill will struggle after a while. Better ones might last
slightly longer.

Just think how hard it is to hold the drill while doing this. How much it
'kicks' while drilling. That shows you how much power it's using.

--
*Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.