Harry Collingwood

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 17:07:08 GMT, (Harry
Collingwood) wrote:

I've asked this before but my hard drive packed in with no backup!
I have my TV hooked up with AV1 and AV2 to TV and Video also the Sat
receiver.How do I hook up a DVD player with no spare Scart sockets?
Both those on the TV and Video are in use.I was going to wait and buy
a DVD recorder instead of the Video but I had a DVD player arrive free
with a Golf order.
Need some help here as I'm long retired and my wife wants to watch
some bought films.Thanks for any help.

"To Soon we get Old,Too late we get Smart!"

thanks to all for the replies,unforunately in the UK we don't have a
Walmart or Radio Shack but I'm sure I'll find a shop with the same
goods.Many thanks.

"To Soon we get Old,Too late we get Smart!"