no(SPAM)vasys

toller wrote:

I bought an unused Rockler router table fence at a garage sale for $6! That
is the small gloat.

I will be using it on a table I am making for my table saw wing. That will
require cutting the 36" fence down to 27". This is the small problem.

I have some dubious carbide table saw blades I picked up for almost nothing
at other garage sales. If I stick one in my table saw, will it cut the
Rockler aluminum extrusion without damaging me, the extrusion, or the saw?
(I don't care about the blades...) Sure, I can use my sawzall, but it will
look like I used my sawzall.

I made a 27" fence out of my 28" aluminum Incra miter gauge by cutting
it with my good Forrest Woodworker II. A nice clean cut and it didn't
hurt the blade at all.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA