Rex B

snapping fingers
I have a Supertrap from a motorcycle that I've avoiding throwing away.
Maybe I'll adapt it to the Cub Cadet.

- -
Rex Burkheimer
WM Automotive
Fort Worth TX

David Courtney wrote:
I bought two of these SuperTrapp "Quiet" mufflers... and have been VERY
happy with them (one is on a 12hp Kohler powered Miller welder).
http://www.jackssmallengines.com/strapmain.cfm
David

http://pstuning.com/ "David R. Birch" wrote in message

I have an old lawn tractor that I want to make quieter. It has a single
cylinder Briggs & Stratton 8hp engine that has a muffler that doesn't
muffle. I replaced that one with one for a 9-16hp B&S engine, but it didn't
get any quieter. These seem to do nothing except provide back pressure.

Anyone have a design for a muffler that will make it possible to talk with
the engine running without shouting?

David