Edwin Pawlowski

"miamicuse" wrote in message

Can someone take a look and let me know if this is a termite? My wife
told
me she noticed the pellets before too (over six months) but the wings are
new. Does this mean there is a big colony or can it be confined within
those bed parts?

Could be a seaonal reporductive thing.

Any advise on what to do from this point forward would be appreciated. I
don't want to call a pest control company just yet and have someone come
in
and tell me horror stories with expensive contracts.

Your picture has not show up yet on the server I use. If not a termite, it
could be powder post beetles. You may be able to find a picture of them
doing a Google search. I think they can be trated by wrapping the wood and
fumigating but I'm no expert. With a little research I'm sure you will find
the cure.