Mark D. Zacharias

T.J. Wells wrote:
Hi!I just got this Alba DVD108 given to me!But it doesnt like to play
dvds occasionaly.And also only play certain dvds,but cant find a
pattern in which ones it likes and dont!Like it plays burnt ones
fine,but not originals some times.Its a multiplayer in the sense that
it plays mp3,cds and other formats!
I tried musicCDs and they work fine no problems,Also jpegs,and other
formats like avi seems to work fine
Any clues?
Oh,just remembered,when it does play DVDs it seem to get stuck a bit
in on the DVD,not carrying on freezes like
Yours
Tom

No doubt it was given to you precisely because the previous owner was having
problems with it.

Most common issue with DVD players is a bad pickup. Sorry. This puts it way
out of the range of an economical repair, even if parts are available (which
they probably aren't anyway for a cheapie).

Mark Z.