ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy

You must pay for the tool and any wear and tear on others that are not
broke. It is standard since you hired him as a laborer and any extras are
just that, extras.
Standard is replacement cost plus 10% for overhead and 10% for profit. No
exceptions~!

--

Remove the obvious to reply. Experienced and reliable
Concrete Finishing and Synthetic Stucco application in the GTA.
"barbarow" wrote in message
If you own the tool he owes you !

If he owns the tool he needs to learn how to use it properly so it does
not;t get broken !
"Vidkid72" wrote in message
.. .
I have a contractor over right now installing a fence and puring a

concrete
step. He broke a tool and said that I would have to pay the cost. He
won't be done for a couple of hours still so I'm wondering if I really
should be paying that cost?

How do I know the tool wasn't broken to begin with or worn out so that

it
could break at any time?

Any thoughts?

Thanks.