Shaprock

Default Bamboo Floors - Quality of Products

We have decided to put down bamboo floors. From what I gather, there is
potentially a wide variation of qualities from the different products
that are out there.

Locally, we have been able to see samples of products from Mohawk,
Bambo, and Custom Surface among others. It is difficult to tell on
inspection one from another. Maybe it goes without saying, but I do not
want a poor quality product on my floors.

Of those three in particular, only Custom Surface has a website with
detailed information including test data, and even a detailing of the
top coats and binding agents. Mohawk also has a website, but does not
provide these types of details; plus the reprenstative will not speak
to end customers (only licensed retailers). Bambo has some
representative in San Diego. However, upon asking about technical
details, I was tranferred to another rep who didn't seem to appreciate
the questions and said she had no information.

Does anyone have any information or opinion on any of these three
products? Alternatively, can someone recommend another product that has
proven quality?