Unquestionably Confused

TrailRat wrote:

A few of the answers state that it must be a breach of copyright laws.
Another answer states that if a carpenter copies a piece
unintentionally, then he'd break a copy right law. Other answers state
that various pieces follow the same basic principles, i.e the design of
a wardrobe is the same on many levels but there are many variants.

So whats the opinion of the group. Maybe I'll share it with my friend
next time I'm down the pub. Yes, the debate started over pint.

Might be more of a patent issue but...

If you take a photograph of MY home and dog, YOU own the rights to that
photographic image as the "artist." If I take the same picture and sell
it have I violated your copyright?

Go have another pint or three while you argue that oneg